Monday, April 7, 2008

Mission Reunion

So lucky for me I had to be in Jerome, ID for work today and so I was able to fly into Salt Lake for a few days to spend with my family before my work out here. It has been one crazy weekend as we tried to plan the entire wedding in just two days. I have to say, we got pretty darn close.


One of the highlights of the weekend was being able to attend my mission reunion. We had a really nice dinner at the Marriott for all the Sisters, their significant others, and the Senior Couples. I have to say I didn't eat much, but I was way to distracted by all my friends that were there. I have to give a special shout out to Sister Cundiff and Sister Suwan. These are two of my most favorite friends from the mission and I hadn't seen any of them since; so seeing them was a most pleasant surprise.


The reunion certainly brought back so many fond memories. Oh how I loved the days of being on Temple Square and sharing what I love most with others. I have learned so many things, received so many blessing, and have my life touched by so many amazing people.


Here are a few pictures from the night.

4 comments:

ej said...

Hey, I am glad that worked out that you got to go, talk about good timing. And planning most of a wedding in 2 days? Nice work.

Whitney said...

Congrats, gorgeous! I haven't been on your blog in awhile. This has been a long time coming...three years ago we were roommates thinking that we'd be engaged at the same time. :) I'm sure it was perfect timing for you two and Brandon and I are very excited for you both!

Scott and Laura said...

You are in so much trouble! I had to find out you are engaged from reading your blog? Congrats and I am so happy for you! Glad it worked out in the end!

RuSty and LaLa said...

Greeny!

Well I just started blogging and I guess this is why people get addicted...you just keep finding these links to people. I am so happy I found your blog. What a fun time for you. Marriage is the best thing in the whole world. I love it. I am so excited for you. Do you have a date yet? Any who Love Ya tons...Wilcox (Lala)