Monday, August 13, 2007

Goodbye Philippines

Jeanette and I took our final trip of the Philippines to Boracay. It is a small island with beautiful beaches. We spent the entire time laying out on the beach, drinking mango shakes, reading, and sleeping. It was a great relaxing time! Honestly it was so nice just to be able to do whatever we wanted whenever we wanted. I love those kinds of vacations.

It is sad to say but my time in the Philippines has ended. I arrived in the States just a few days ago. I am still working on trying to catch up on my sleep and adjust to life. There is much to do in order to find a job and a place to live. I had a great time in the Philippines; I experienced and learned so much there. I hope to never forget those lessons and amazing memories I shared there. Thanks to all who made it possible and for all of those that made it fun while I was there.

2 comments:

Flinders Family said...

Sounds like such an amazing summer! We definitely need to chat and catch up. Are you sure you can't come to Utah soon???

ej said...

I swear that picture looks like it is a screen saver! And I agree, that kind of vacation is the best kind! Glad you made it back safely.