Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Utah Visit July 2014

The kids and I ventured out to Utah this summer to enjoy time with family and the beautiful scenery. We had such a good time playing with family and my parents went out of their way to make it super fun for the kids with all the toys, treats, trips to the park, etc.
The first night after we put the kids to bed we heard some noises coming from their room, so when I went to check on them, this is what I found. They had all figured out how to get out of their beds, tip them over, and they were pulling out all of Grandma's Christmas ribbon. I wonder how long they would have played if I had not come in. So for the rest of our time there they were separated into different rooms and it worked out pretty good.

Carder and Cruz just trying to show their love (through wrestling) to their cousin Ellie.

We went to a demolition derby one night. It was so cool to see and as you will see from these photos, it was the best night of Carder's life!





We went exploring at a stream nearby my parents house. The kids loved being outdoors, playing in the dirt and throwing rocks.





Ellie and Taylor in matching dresses. Ellie posed perfectly for every photo and I could not get Taylor to look at the camera. ha ha

No comments: