Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pictures over the last few months

I'm not very good at keeping up to date on my blog about what's going on in our lives. Here are a few phone pictures of what our kids have been up to.
playing in the toy bins is always fun!

We took the kids to Chuck E Cheese on a raining Saturday. There was so much to play with and see! 




These pictures are of Cruz. I let him help me make cupcakes one day (which never happens because it's usually a pain fighting off the other two from helping also), as you can see, he loved licking the spoon!




St. Patrick's Day Cupcakes

We've started wearing ponytails.

This is how Taylor plays!

General Conference Picnic

Carder Boy

Cruz playing with a princess wand and a pirate sword, one in each hand.

Crazy haired Taylor got my headband around her arms and back and got stuck! She was crying for help and I couldn't stop laughing, so then she started laughing too. Silly girl.
Taylor loves her Papa! My parents came to visit a few weeks ago, all three of them thought Papa was so funny!

No comments: