Wednesday, January 29, 2014

From November to Christmas

My blogging has been really bad lately, sorry. I just have a hard time finding the motivation. We went on a very fun trip for Christmas, so I'll blog about that separately, but here is what we did before.
Lots of Costco trips! We go through so much milk, it's ridiculous, so we go there often. The kids love getting lunch and churros there!



Carder mid-bite
love this one of Tay

Turkey Bowl on Thanksgiving morning. It was really cold that day!


Our Thanksgiving Craft


We have all been sick several times over the last few months. We've had lots of cuddle times and watched lots of movies. 






Our mini Christmas tree this year. The kids loved it.

I love this little picture of Taylor's ponytail.

Guess who got to the mail?!

I got a new mixer for Christmas and I love it!

Kids at church Christmas Party

Cruz kept his Shepard outfit on the entire time. It was so cute!
Visiting Santa at the YMCA. Taylor was not a fan.

They were all fans of the free cookies they got after though. 


No comments: