Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Ivan's Birthday and visit from G'pa and G'ma Bell

In October G'pa and G'ma Bell came to visit to celebrate Ivan's Birthday. We had to show them the new pool first thing.



For Ivan's Birthday Aunt Kathy brought over balls to put in the little plastic pool in our backyard. The kids loved playing in them and rolling all around. We were so happy to get to celebrate with Ivan on his big day.


the Birthday Boy


kick in the face

2 seconds later, she couldn't be happier.

The kids are obsessed with reading their books. Unfortunately, books cause a lot of fights in our house.

Taylor and I escaped for a date while G'ma watched the kids. We shared an ice cream cone and she was one happy girl.

G'ma Bell revamped some of the toy baskets. She added cute fabric and those cute little animals. She's so creative and we are so lucky she is willing to help me because I don't have the skills for that kind of stuff.
 Our church had a Trunk or Treat Party, the boys were BYU football players and Taylor a fairy. I didn't get the best pictures unfortunately.



Just a cute picture of my Cruzer I couldn't resist posting!




We had a fun time visiting with everyone and are so grateful they came to visit us. I have lots more pictures on my camera and in my email, but will have to post those another time (when I have more time:))

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Loved playing with the grandkids! :) Come let's read a book!