Tuesday, September 10, 2013

visiting the Hess girls

The kids and I were feeling adventurous this summer and took a trip to visit my sister and her family. It was so fun to spend time with them and just hang out. It's been a long time since we've just been able to hang out and be together because there is always so much going on and everyone has different schedules. While I didn't absolutely love flying with three 1 years old by myself, I do love my sister and nieces very much, so it was so worth it. When I arrived in Sacramento I told my sister I hope she knows just how much I love her. ha ha. I loved having Lucy as my right hand gal all week. She was an amazing helper and my kids adore her. Carder loved to cuddle with her, Taylor was in love with all her purses and necklaces, and whenever Lucy was in a bad mood, Cruz would climb on top of her and try to play with her. I also got to see Halie cheer, take her to volleyball, and meet some of her friends. She just started high school so she'll soon be way too cool for me.

 I love you girls so much!
We got to celebrate Heather's birthday

reading Lucy's books

helping Heather clean

Auntie gave them their first sucker, they loved it!

The Holmes stopped by on their way to Tahoe, so fun to see them.

Elle and Carder

Ray and Tay

Carder trying to cuddle with Lucy

kids played with Lucy in the ball pit

splashpad

Carder with his manly chest

second sucker from Aunt Heather

Tay

Cruz

playing with the dog. kids loved it and were a little scared at the same time.

1 comment:

ej said...

You flew with them by yourself?! Seriously, I have no words. You are actually superwoman, for real.
Glad you got to visit your sister and fam!