Friday, June 21, 2013

Cell Phone Picture Recap of last few months

I usually capture the best pictures on my phone throughout the day with the kids. Here are a few of our favorites:

Wrestling Brothers


Carder
He gets so excited when he gets to be up on the couch.

Cruz

Manly Cruzer

Carder practicing his climbing skills

Just shopping at Target

new table where were we have our snacks now


crawling up the stairs has begun! saggy diaper is just an added cuteness

Cruz thinking he's pretty cool because he's on the other side of the gate.

Unfortunately our neighbors house caught on fire due to being hit by lightening. Everyone was safe inside. My kids loved the action on our street that morning. There were probably 6 firetrucks, plus a few police cars, ambulances, etc. We were getting ready for church when it happened. Only two of the three kids were dressed when I realized there was no way to get out of our street, so church wasn't an option.




We've checked out a few splash pads and the kids seem to enjoy them. Sometimes it takes some warming up to though.

Even though she looks said in this picture, she had the time of her life and was so brave.

Cuz Cuz

Carder eating his veggie straws. My kids love those!

Tay being sweet and eating her snacks.

A few seconds later Tay letting me know she was out of snacks.

Carder had a fever this day and just wanted to lay around. Cruz kept trying to lay on him to be near him  until I got him his own to lay in. 

The eating of the foam balls has started. I found this and all those pieces in Carders bed one night. 

Tay loves black beans!

Which sippy cup should I drink out of?

Cruz is very concerned as he watches the news one morning.

Cruz walked around with this on his head for awhile. He thought he was funny, so did Sissor.

brothers

Carder trying to get the hose. 

We got a little pool for the kids to enjoy in the yard. It's also turned into the bathtub.

Tay put this headband on all by herself. She would take it off and put it back on again and again, showing me each time because she was very proud of herself.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lots of cute cute pictures! Love those babies! Sounds like you guys are having a really fun summer!

Marianne and Brad said...

Look at how big they are!! They are sooo cute! I love the boys in their swimsuits that are so long haha. I miss you guys!!

Jess said...

Holy crap sis! You have TRIPLETS!!!! I meant to leave you a comment a couple weeks back but somehow got distracted with kids...you wouldn't know anything about that though, would you;) Oh my gosh, your kids are so, so cute! I sometimes felt like I had triplets since my kids are so close but to actually have triplets! Can you tell I'm a bit in shock? So good to hear from you and to see that you are so blessed. Congrats to you and your hubby:D

ej said...

I love the cell phone updates, each picture has it's own story, it's great!
So do you just put the little pool in the tent? That is beyond brilliant. I am totally going to do that.
I love their snack table too, adorbs!