Saturday, December 29, 2012

November

We had lots of visitors the month of November, it was the month-o-fun. Come to think of it, it started the end of October. My Mom came out to surprise me and watch the kids for two days so Peter and I could go celebrate my birthday with a little get away to Corpus Christi.Then my sister came for a long weekend. It was so fun to spend time with her. She adores my children and spoils them, so that's fun for me too. Then my Dad came out for another visit and was so helpful taking care of the kids.

For Thanksgiving this year the Bell family came out to celebrate with us and to meet Jeff and Kathy's new addition, baby Ivan. It was great to have everyone here. Lots of eating, playing games, adoring Ivan, and rolling around with kids was what we spent our time on. Also, Grandma Bell saved the day and made bumper pads for the kids new cribs. They are so adorable and we're so grateful for her sewing skills!

Carder and Cruz 

Taylor watching G'ma play games on phone

Tay Tay being Tay Tay

Baby's First Thanksgiving

Taylor watching G'ma cook

wagon ride around the neighborhood

with G'pa and G'ma, Uncle Jeff, and cousin Ivan

Cruzer trying to get a sip of Mom's diet coke

Taylor modeling new big from G'ma that matches Mommy's apron

Carder and G'ma surfing the web

Carder and Cruz in cool shirts from Aunt Heather

happy babies

Cruz just couldn't make it all the way through the whole wagon ride

No comments: