Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Halloween

Halloween is so fun when you have kids! Even though ours aren't old enough to get it yet or enjoy the candy, we loved getting them dressed up. I just couldn't resist. Cruz was a lion, Carder a Tiger, and Taylor was an elephant. We took them to a church activity one night and then around the neighborhood on Halloween. I still get the biggest grin on my face when I look at these pictures. 
Bell Triplets with Brill Triplets


Don't worry they can't get the wrapper open! Yet.










4 comments:

Rosemary said...

These pics are so adorable! Too cute!

Marianne and Brad said...

Oh my gosh I am dying!!! These are the cutest pictures ever!!! Can't wait to see you guys so soon! Give the babes kisses for me!!

Unknown said...

Love these pictures! They are so adorable and getting so big so quickly. Hope you all are well!

ivyjeanne said...

Oh my goodness -- so so adorable! You guys were sweet to take them around so everyone could enjoy their cuteness. They definitely look like Bell babies to me but maybe I need to see some baby pics of you, Jen, to know for sure.