Friday, September 14, 2012

Since we've been home

Since we've been home from Utah summer has officially ended. We've just been hanging out with the babies. Peter has been busy with work and I've been trying to keep up with these three. It's getting so fun watching them smile and giggle and talk to each other. I love being their mom.

 I love on Saturday mornings (when Peter doesn't work) bringing them into our bed to hang out together. Here is Carder being extra smiley.

This Scorpion stung Peter! I guess that's what you get when you live in Texas. Luckily this kind is not deadly. Don't worry, I still called pest control the next day to come and spray again.

Peter feeding both boys at once. I don't remember why he was making that face; probably because I was taking a picture and not helping. It's a cute picture though and a little glimpse into our life that I HAD to capture.

Taylor LOVES her Daddy!

Taylor got to try some rice cereal too. She didn't love it much this particular day, but yesterday I fed her some again and she did really well. I'm excited for my babies to eat it because I can't seem to get Cruz to be full, EVER.

I turned my head and when I turned back around Taylor (at least I think that's Taylor) had gotten herself stuck under her blanket.


And football season has officially begun. That means cheering on the BYU Cougars each week. Here are some pictures of the first game day of the season. Outfits provided by very proud alumni grandparents on both sides
Cruz-Taylor-Carder

Peter and Taylor

Aunt Marianne and Cruz
 (don't tell anyone that I just had to zoom in on that picture so I could tell which child of mine that is)

Brothers
Carder-Cruz

Dad thought it was fun to put Taylor on top of her brothers, as you can tell they all loved it also.
Pre-game nap




















Grandma Bell bought these shirts for the boys that say "Hop on Pop" (from the Dr. Seuss book) since their Dad loves to play and wrestle with them. Here is Carder and his Dad playing together.


4 comments:

Tiana said...

They are adorable!! Not so sure about those BYU outfits though.... ;)

Cason and Marie said...

Taylors painted toes!! So cute. I love these triplets of yours. So chunky and smiley. Love it!

The Crowley's said...

Love these pics. Hope you all are doing well!!

ej said...

The hop on pop shirts are too perfect for Peter with his kiddos, and the byu gear is adorable- the picture with Taylor on the boys? I felt bad for laughing, but it is a crazy picture, poor kids! :)