Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Our First Trip- Part 1

My parents had some time off of work and Peter's busy working, so the kids and I took our first trip together. We headed up to Utah to visit my family. Marianne accompanied us on the plane to make it possible to travel. We had so much stuff it was ridiculous. The kids did great on the plane!

Marianne and JoAnna carrying in all of our stuff.

Ready to Board
My Mom spoiled me the first morning with getting my nails and hair done. It was actually kind of funny because I was super anxious the whole time. I felt like it was just taking TOO long and there had to be something I needed to do. I loved getting pampered though and felt cuter afterwards. We then headed up to Boise to visit Peter's extended family for a few days. We introduced the babies to Grandma and Grandpa's farm, spent time with many aunts, uncles and cousins. The kids were a big hit and I was so proud showing them off to everyone.
 Kennedy loving Carder

 On Friday we came back to Utah and have just been hanging out since. My sister and niece Lucy came into town to play. On Sunday we had a bunch of family and friends over for dinner to meet the babies. Thanks to everyone that came, it was fun to see everyone. Again I didn't take any photos, lame. Yesterday we enjoyed the pool and the kids were exhausted afterwards.

Lucy and Taylor

Ready for their party.

Taylor and Carder

Carder was totally relaxed.

Lucy and the kids on the famous family Bozo pillow.

Carder and Cruz watching the Olympics. GO USA!
Although we are having lots of fun and it's so nice to have so many hands to help, we miss Peter!

1 comment:

ej said...

Wow Jen, you have made some major progress on your blog, I almost missed it, which would be sad cuz there are so many cute pics! It is so fun to look through the pics and feel like I know the babies a little bit, and I have an idea what you are talking about when you say for instance, that Cruz is pretty serious about his food :)