Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Graduation

Peter graduated from Medical School on May 19, 2012. I can't believe he is already done and officially can be called, "Dr. Bell". Someone called my phone a few weeks ago and asked if I was Dr. Bell's wife and it totally threw me off, I think I actually answered, "I think so". Peter has worked so hard during medical school and we are so proud of him, and so grateful for all the sacrifices he has made for our family.


The kids had special Dr. onsies for the event.


Both sets of Grandparents came into town to celebrate and we loved having them.



Peter and Josh Cragun

2 comments:

Cason and Marie said...

Oh Jen, they are adorable! I love their dr onesies. congratulations to Peter. Such an exciting time! Hope all is well!

ej said...

Such a huge congratulations Peter! I love that the grandparents were there for the blessing and the graduation too. It's so cool.
I don't know when you've found time for this blog binge Jen, but I am fully appreciating it. :) I am sure it's tough to find time to post but I am so glad when you do. Seeing your family makes my day.