Saturday, April 21, 2012

Changes

Things at the Bell household have changed a great deal recently. The babies came home from the hospital just over a week ago. Our days are now filled with feeding, burping, cuddling, changing outfits, doing load after load of laundry, adoring our children, and cleaning up spit up. We are absolutely loving it! We cannot get over how cute these babies are and feel so lucky they are ours. They are all about a pound over their birth weight now and growing more and more.






Lots of changes are happening to Mom too. I can now see my toes and ankles, I constantly smell like milk, my shirts almost always have spit up on them, and my belly button has returned to it's former "innie" state. Emotions are still high as I enjoy the overwhelming love and gratitude I'm feeling each day for my family. Life is good!

8 comments:

Tiana said...

Yay!!! I am so glad they are home and you are all doing so well. I have been thinking about you guys lately. What a fabulous family of 5!!

knygard said...

So sweet! Do you find yourself sitting and starring at them sleeping eventhough you know that you should be sleeping too. Or touch them just to be sure they are breathing. These are some of the sweetest moments. Love the pictures! I must admit I chuckled thinking about the stares you must get with the triple stroller. It is awesome and I love it! Congratulatons, so happy for you! People alway say and I am sure say to you now " Wow, your hands are sure full." My reply always is "Yes, but in the best way."

Cheryl said...

how awesome! Thrilled to check and see that all 3 are home with you guys! I wish I could pop myself over to hangout for awhile! Way to go crew! They look amazing.

The Crowley's said...

That stroller is pretty sweet!!

ej said...

Love that they are home! Jen, you look like you are feeling better, I am so glad! That first picture... I died. Then I went and got Nathan and he agreed, you both look SO happy- your family fits in your arms. Love it.
Your children are beautiful. I could gush for days :) Thanks so much for posting pics, I sincerely can't imagine when you find the time.

cassie said...

Jen... just reading your post made me tear up. I love you so much even though i have not seen you in ages. I am so happy for you and Peter and love seeing your little family all together. xoxo

ivyjeanne said...

How perfect and precious! Make all the exhaustion worth it, doesn't it? Loving the stroller. And glad you can see your toes. It always feels near the end that you will never be the same again. But it happens!

Tara Pugmire said...

They just look so amazing! So happy for your family!