Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Two Years

Peter and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary yesterday. Since we're in Utah this week, we decided to celebrate in style. We headed to The Roof in Salt Lake for a fancy, romantic meal. It was so relaxing and the creme brulee with fresh strawberries on top was ridiculous. I loved being able to overlook the temple where we were married while we ate. I am one happy girl to be married to Peter. Without getting too mushy, I will just say...... I am luckier today than I originally thought I was two years ago. Love him!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Congrats! I'm just checking in on ya. I can't believe I will miss you in UT again...we leave on Tuesday. You guys have been so busy but it looks like fun. good luck in Texas and I hope the year is full of fun adventures. We head to Virginia Beach in the middle of July and hopefully we can hook up there sometime.

RuSty and LaLa said...

Funny cause that place makes me think of you. Just the other day I came across some pics you sent me of us eating there and a similar pic in front of the temple. Well you weren't so love dovey with me. Congrats on a happy marriage. It only gets better!

Rosemary said...

So Cute :) just got home tonight . We need to catch up on how you guys are doing.