Monday, August 31, 2009

Guess where I am?

Yep, Reno, Nevada. I'm out here for work for the week. I remember seeing this sign when I was younger and thinking it was so cool.

Lucky for me I was able to sneak some fun into this trip. I spent this last weekend with my sister in Sacramento. It was so fun to get to spend some time with her and her girls. I miss my nieces so much when I'm not with them. They are full of personality and are growing up so fast. We went to lots of fun restaurants, talked, watched movies, and all of that fun stuff. My sister and I spent Friday afternoon catching two flicks and the theater. We saw Time Travelers Wife and 500 Days of Summer. Both were really good movies, but they were sad. Saturday we spent the day at the local water park and it was super fun. I had not been to a water park in years. The pictures below are a few we took this weekend of me and my nieces. Sad, no pictures of my sister.

Yes, Halie and I bought the same shirt and were twinners at church. Lucy got this new outfit too, her shirt says, "Don't stop the Hip Hop" Love it!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Like always I'm jealous of all your travels. Glad you got to spend time with your sister (nothing like being with family)Oh, I love the matching outfits!

The Crowley's said...

You know, I was born in Reno--if you make it to Washoe County Regional Medical Center, i'm sure they have a plaque or something honoring me :)

Mike

ej said...

Wow, in just over a year your nieces have gotten so big! I'm glad you got to spend time with the girls and your sis.